OutSystems was founded in 2001 with the mission to give every organization the power to innovate through software. The OutSystems high-performance low-code platform gives technology leaders and developers the tools to rapidly build and deploy their own business-critical applications. The company’s network spans more than 600,000 community members, 400+ partners, and active customers in 87 countries across 22 industries. OutSystems is “The #1 Low-Code Platform®” and a recognized leader by analysts, IT executives, business leaders, and developers around the world. Some of the most well-known brands use OutSystems to turn their big ideas into software that moves their business, people, and the world forward. Learn more at www.outsystems.com.
For more information, visit OutSystems’ website: www.outsystems.com.
About the Partnership
Since partnering in 2020, OutSystems and Infosys have enabled enterprises globally to build or update their business-critical applications with fast turn-around of digital projects. Organizations are accelerating business impact when they use the OutSystems platform and Infosys for such projects as updating legacy code and managing homegrown software solutions.
Together, OutSystems and Infosys take a co-design approach for delivering next-generation digital platforms that enhance end-user experience and deliver highly automated customer journeys. Using the OutSystems high-performance low-code platform and the digital and consultative expertise of Infosys, enterprises deliver applications that can transform customer experience, case management, business models, and field operations significantly faster and with greater ease and scale than traditional development and deployment methods. The Infosys-OutSystems Center of Excellence helps enterprise customers meet the growing demand for enterprise applications across every industry, including insurance, financial services, automotive, manufacturing, logistics, CPG, retail, and travel and entertainment.
Designed for businesses focused on digital transformation, OutSystems applications go beyond the limits and complexity of traditional IT, providing a platform and partnership with Infosys that increases operational agility, business resiliency, and cloud-enabled products & services. Together, we are driving cloud-powered digital transformation journeys.
- Business development: Joint go-to-market strategies and accelerated expert support from OutSystems
- Practice development: A dedicated OutSystems CoE set up to nurture opportunities and talents
- Trusted partnership: Access to dedicated playground for POCs and demos
- Geographical reach: Partnership that covers all geos: Americas, Europe, and APAC, enabling us to run a managed services model
- Consulting services to help with platform capability comparisons, assessment fitment of use cases, creation of PoCs, recommendation of right fit platform based on the assessment, OutSystems architecture blueprinting, and opportunity roadmap creation
- Platform Advisory services to setup OutSystems CoE, defining governance models, setting up best practices, identifying reusable assets and its implementation, enforcing guard rails, and providing gating criteria for applications to be moved to/created on OutSystems platform
- Implementation services – our key offerings include solutions for legacy modernization, process digitization, enterprise process and workflow automation, workplace innovation, customer experience transformation, mobile applications supporting offline and sync features among others. We provide end-to-end execution for all the offerings and solutions from design to development to deployment
- Validation services to take care of all testing needs for OutSystems applications, automate unit and system testing by integrating with OutSystems provided components or external tools, etc.
- Post Implementation services to support and maintain OutSystems applications, version upgrades, minor enhancements, etc.