WorkFusion’s mission is to accelerate the world’s transition to more meaningful work. Their Intelligent Automation solutions are powered by pre-trained ExpertBots™, proprietary artificial intelligence technology, and advanced analytics, working together to automate a wide range of business processes. Leading organizations worldwide use WorkFusion to automate their operations with ease and speed, helping them up-skill employees, reduce costs and unlock growth like never before. WorkFusion is headquartered in New York City with operations throughout Europe and Asia.
For more information visit their website: https://www.workfusion.com/company/
Infosys is WorkFusion’s Global Strategic Partner from 2017, for end to end implementation.
The partnership entails advantages for clients with:
- WorkFusion partner support that provides access to the ticket-based priority product support
- Access to partner service desk as well as WorkFusion experts
- Collaborative delivery experience between WorkFusion and Infosys from the start of this alliance, ensuring a win-win for clients
- Regular, periodic governance touchpoints between Infosys and WorkFusion center of excellence (CoE)
- WorkFusion partakes in design reviews with Infosys to create "First time Right" solutions for customers
Access to knowledge base:
- Infosys always has access to WorkFusion’s Wikis and knowledge base
- Partner enablement program access to all training programs in WorkFusion Automation Academy, ensuring Infosys resources are up to date to address all client requirements
- Regular access to WorkFusion Labs and frequent participation in hackathons ensures that Infosys talent is up to date with new features and advancements in partner products
Infosys has been associated with WorkFusion across regions:
- WorkFusion Ascend 2018 – America
- WorkFusion Ascend 2019 – America | India