Digital Supply Chain
On the one hand, your agricultural enterprise needs to predict the requirement of inputs such as seeds, fertilizers, crop protection chemicals, and farm machinery. On the other, you need to project future output to commit supplies and plan the movement as well as storage of produce. The input-output ratio determines the profitability / sustainability of your enterprise.
The Infosys Agriculture practice offers digital supply chain solutions for the smooth flow of input, products and information across your enterprise. We combine machine learning algorithms with operational and geospatial data to create self-adaptive food supply chains. Simulation and autonomous learning provide advanced systems to manage food safety regulations. Our Industrial Internet of Things systems for ‘smart’ manufacturing streamline asset management and energy consumption.
We modernize your agricultural supply chain by integrating discrete parts across the crop lifecycle. Supply chain visibility and traceability systems establish best practices, and address sustainability requirements including land and labor rights. A synchronized agricultural supply chain helps farms and food enterprises minimize waste and inventory costs. In addition, real-time supply chain data facilitates integrated resource planning to respond to food trends.
- Collaboration tools engage stakeholders, including input suppliers, food processors, distribution channel partners, regulators, transporters, export houses, packaging units, procurement companies, and commodity traders
- Mobile-enabled applications with configurable widgets support remote operations, incident management, route optimization, and campaign management
- Interoperability between heterogeneous physical and digital systems and devices addresses supply chain requirements of perishable goods
- Industry 4.0 ecosystem for food processing improves operational efficiency and minimizes downtime by predicting equipment fault and maintenance schedules
- Cloud-based platform for machine-to-machine connectivity management ensures data integrity and cyber security