Date: August 27, 2021
Time: 11 a.m. ET/4 p.m. UK
Location: VirtualRegister Now
HFS Research, in partnership with Infosys, surveyed 100 CXOs at health plans across the US and found that reduction of administrative costs, better risk and compliance management, and supporting increasing demand were the top three business objectives that a healthcare digital platform can address. Adding to it, 90% of C-level executives believe a digital platform strategy is very important for meeting their business objectives.
You can read the full study here.
In this webinar, we will delve into the key challenges across the health plan value chain and explore multiple paths to disrupt legacy health plan economics including a pay-as-you-go model and business outcome-driven KPIs to make healthcare digital platforms a reality today.
- What is the value proposition of digital platforms powered by emerging technologies (cloud, AI, process automation) for healthcare? Why does it make sense to explore it now?
- Why then despite urgent business imperatives and leadership support has the adoption of such a platform been slow?
- What are the practical approaches to drive its adoption and how do you mitigate the risks?
- Key challenges across the health plan value chain
- Explore multiple paths to disrupt legacy health plan economics to make healthcare digital platforms a reality today.