Date: June 30, 2022
Time: 11:00 AM - 12:00 pm ETWatch Now
A webinar in partnership with HFS Research based on the study on how enterprises are adopting and benefiting from low-code and no-code tools and experiences.
A “need for speed” is accelerating low-code adoption. Ninety-five percent (95%) of enterprises surveyed by HFS Research, in partnership with Infosys, have either adopted or are trialing low-code or no-code solutions.
Businesses must adapt and accelerate digitization to meet the ever-changing customer expectations. As the demand for better and quicker apps grows, so does the demand for digital expertise, which greatly outpaces present workforce capacity.
How can businesses meet this demand for agility and digital transformation while also ensuring software development is simple? How can they cut down on the time it takes to develop or customize applications?
Watch Joel Martin, Research Leader at HFS as he talks with Susan Rousseau, Global Head of Digital Strategy and Emerging Business at State Street Global Markets, and Himanshu Arora, Global Sales Head, Low Code Practice and Digital Transformation Advisor at Infosys about selecting, implementing, and sustaining a low-code strategy for your business.
- Understanding how low-code can be implemented with EAIS digital fluidity to increase speed to value along with a business-centric agile mindset
- The need for agility in software development and deployment timeline for businesses
- How legacy modernization software is the key to unleashing the potential of low-code development
- Multi-industry use cases illustrating business benefits
- Read the full report : Scaling with Low Code to Accelerate Digital Transformation | Infosys
Joel Martin, Research Leader, Software & Applications Services, HFS Research
Susan Rousseau, Global Head of Digital Strategy & Emerging Business, State Street Global Markets
Himanshu Arora, Global Sales Head, Low Code Practice and Digital Transformation Advisor, Infosys