Date: May 23-25, 2022
Time: 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM ET
Location: Hybrid | Gaylord Palms, Orlando FL
Infosys is a Platinum Sponsor at Blue Yonder ICON 2022, which is taking place from May 23-25, 2022, at Gaylord Palms, Orlando FL
At Blue Yonder’s annual customer conference - ICON 2022, hear from industry leaders about how they are leveraging the digital edge to transform their fulfillment, labor, and supply chain strategies and thrive in these challenging times. This hybrid conference by Blue Yonder will focus on the three biggest drivers for today’s supply chains – automation, digital transformation, and omni-commerce. In just three days, you’ll hear engaging, inspiring, and powerful keynotes and content from leading brands with over 160+ tracks.
Visit us at the booth to learn more about how Infosys offerings are leveraging Blue Yonder’s platform that enables enterprises to drive innovation
- Infosys Image Processing solution in Operations Optimization- This solution helps to maximize throughput, increase efficiency and accuracy with reduced cost in the Supply Chain network and reconfigure Warehouse operations, Logistics and Retail.
- AI/ML-based Inventory Improvements & Labor Optimization - Our AI / ML-based solution predicts the inventory mismatches in the warehouse, suggests steps be taken, and thereby optimizes the labor usage
- Infosys Visual Merchandising Platform - This platform is a bolt-on application that helps maximize digital touchpoints within the store and reconfigure store formats, service, and product portfolio
- Dynamic Labor Planning – This solution considers various factors influencing labor cost to predict the number of operators required in each area of the warehouse by contemplating their skillset, average units per hour, the priority of the tasks they are assigned to, and handling units such as pallet, case or each.
- Dynamic Pick Routing and Contention Management – The location-based service will help the solution to optimize the picking path and is capable of avoiding aisles with contention during picking by multiple users from the same location in the warehouse.
- Inspiring general sessions and keynotes featuring customer leaders, Blue Yonder executives, and industry thought leaders
- Interactive track sessions focused on using innovation, trends, and transformation to thrive during this time of disruption
- The opportunity to schedule one-on-one time with Infosys experts
- Building your professional network with thought leaders, analysts, and data scientists
- Exploring new technologies in our Innovation Zone with demos by Blue Yonder and our community of partners
- An unforgettable customer celebration headlined by Grammy award-winning rock band Weezer
Sustainability: Companies are under mounting pressure from regulators, investors, and consumers to progress toward more sustainable and socially responsible business operations. To solve this problem, as a first step, the industry is looking for IT solutions that can measure and verify its carbon footprint before reducing it.
AVP and Group Practice Engagement Manager, Infosys
Senior Practice Engagement Manager, Infosys
Senior Principal Infosys
Principal Consultant, Infosys