Infosys Ranked #3 in HFS Top 10 Supply Chain Providers 2021 Report
Infosys has been ranked #3 in the Top 10 Supply Chain Providers 2021 report by HFS Research. Infosys was recognized for its “Live” supply chain solutions, part of Infosys Cobalt, designed to make supply chains adaptive and resilient, resembling living organisms’ ability to sense, reason, respond, and evolve to uncertainties.
For the report, HFS evaluated 11 leading service providers, and ranked them based on the voice of customer, ability to execute, and innovation. In the report, Infosys was ranked #1 under the voice of customer criteria. Infosys was recognized for its integrated end-to-end supply chain offerings spanning transformation strategy, managed services, technical capabilities, and delivery excellence. Additionally, Infosys’ Digital Supply Chain Management related partner ecosystem and recent acquisitions such as Simplus, Blue Acorn iCi, Eishtec, and HIPUS were called out in the report.
Infosys’ strengths highlighted in the report are:
- Integrated supply chain offerings: Infosys brings together strategy consulting, managed services, and digital solutions capability to support different areas of the supply chain
- Strong narrative on the digital supply chain: Includes solutions that leverage emerging technologies like AI, machine learning, automation, and blockchain to enable the supply chains to be “life-like”
- Investments in IP: Infosys’ EPOCH 4.0 (Extensible Pre-Configured Omni Channel Hub) focuses on retail e-commerce enterprise transformation journeys and rapid rollout of omnichannel fulfilment capabilities
- Partner ecosystem: To augment Infosys IP with best-of-breed partner solutions and bring an ecosystem sandbox to its clients leveraging partners such as IBM, Blue Yonder, SAP, and Oracle
- Client recognition: For strong technical capabilities, responsive, and overall delivery excellence.
To read the full report, please visit: HFS Top 10 Supply Chain Providers 2021 Report: Infosys in the Winners Podium