Infosys Positioned as a Leader in NelsonHall’s NEAT Report for Digital Experience Consulting Services
Bengaluru, India – September 10, 2020: Infosys (NYSE: INFY) today announced that NelsonHall has positioned Infosys as a Leader in its NEAT vendor evaluation for Digital Experience Consulting Services. The report recognized Infosys as an overall market segment leader for its ability to deliver immediate benefits of digital experience consulting services and meet future client requirements.
For the report, NelsonHall evaluated 12 service providers in which Infosys emerged as a Leader. The report underlines Infosys’ in-house toolsets and accelerators assisting with the development of tailored solutions in a reduced timeframe, its inorganic growth to quickly build the digital experience capabilities, as well as expand its services onshore and nearshore.
The report highlighted following key strengths of Infosys’:
- Focus on talent refactoring to scale across emerging technologies and digital roles of the future
- Investments to grow capabilities through acquisition (Brilliant Basics and WONGDOODY) and studio network expansion
- Broad partnerships with academic institutions and start-ups to augment internal capabilities
- Investments in tailored accelerators
- Broad digital ecosystem (including Adobe, Microsoft and Salesforce)
To read the full report, please visit: https://www.infosys.com/services/digital-marketing/insights/digital-experience-consulting-services.html
For further information, please contact: PR_global@infosys.com.