Infosys is a Leader in NelsonHall NEAT on Digital Experience Consulting Services: Continuous UX/CX Innovation
In the vendor evaluation for Digital Experience Consulting Services: Continuous UX/CX Innovation by NelsonHall, Infosys has been positioned as a Leader in ‘Overall’ weightage. This NelsonHall Vendor Evaluation & Assessment Tool (NEAT) analyzes the performance of vendors offering digital experience consulting services. The NEAT tool allows strategic sourcing managers to assess the capability of vendors across a range of criteria and business situations and identify the best performing vendors overall, and with specific emphasis on internally-focused and externally-focused capability.
Key strengths that make us a Leader include:
- Focus on talent refactoring to scale across emerging technologies and digital roles of the future
- Have invested to grow capabilities through acquisition (Brilliant Basics and WONGDOODY) and studio network expansion
- Broad partnerships with academic institutions and start-ups to augment internal capabilities
- Investing in tailored accelerators
- A broad digital ecosystem (including Adobe, Microsoft and Salesforce)
To read the report, click here.