Infosys - A Leader in NelsonHall Intelligent Automation in Banking NEAT 2021
Infosys has been positioned as a Leader in NelsonHall's NEAT evaluation for Intelligent Automation in Banking 2021 for its overall ability to meet future client requirements and deliver immediate benefits to banking clients with its intelligent automation (IA) services. The report positioned Infosys as a Leader in the Overall, RPA Services Capability, AI Services Capability, Professional Services Capability, and Support for New Digital Banking Models market segments.
Infosys was evaluated based on its deep-level of expertise and experience in the automation space, a broad range of intelligent automation services, and ability to develop proprietary tools to support rapid deployment for its clients. The NelsonHall NEAT report also acknowledged that Infosys’ acquisitions of Simplus, GuideVision, Fluido, Compaz, and Blue Acorn iCi among others have enhanced its intelligent automation offerings. The evaluation drew focus on Infosys’ intelligent automation services on consulting and PoC, technology integration and implementation, IA transformation delivered via BPM, and process operations services.
NelsonHall’s NEAT vendor evaluation highlighted Infosys’ strengths concerning the following:
- Strong learning and knowledge transfer offerings for a broad range of clients
- Integrated consulting, implementation, and BPM offering for multi-silo operations enhancements
- Strong consulting capabilities, with domain expertise drawn from its long-term experience with financial institutions
- Extensive proprietary intelligent automation solutions portfolio, including AssistEdge and multiple cognitive platforms
- Large onshore delivery capability in its markets
To read a custom version of the report, please visit: Infosys recognized as a ‘Leader – Intelligent Automation in Banking’ in the NelsonHall NEAT 2021