Navigators of Change: Roundtable on Applied AI
Artificial intelligence adoption is at an interesting juncture – as it graduates from consumer AI, towards enterprise grade AI. In this roundtable we discuss how organizations can future-proof and efficiently scale AI investments enterprise-wide, while managing and minimizing the risks.
Watch this insightful discussion from ‘Navigators of Change’ virtual roundtable for Germany on the theme ‘Scale and future-proof enterprise transformation with applied AI’
Our guests for the discussion:
- Nils Scheller, Global Head of Infrastructure at E.ON, Germany
- Sampsa Samila, Associate Professor of Strategic Management, IESE Business School
- Christian Solmecke, IT and Media lawyer, Partner at Wilde, Beuger, Solmecke
- Andrea Hendrickx, Country Head, Infosys Germany
- Harald Gunia, Director of AI and Data Science, Infosys Consulting
Applied AI: Into Tomorrow
In this video, Sampsa Samila, Associate Professor, IESE Business School shares where AI is heading today and how can we build a better tomorrow with AI.
How Responsible is AI?
Christian Solmecke, IT and Media lawyer & Partner at Wilde, Beuger, Solmecke shares his interesting insights on AI biases and its governance models.
AI Megatrends and Humanoid Avatars
Harald Gunia, Director of AI and Data Science, Infosys Consulting throws light on the Megatrends in AI and what is their relevance in today’s world.