IFS develops and delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. IFS offers applications that enable companies to respond quickly to market changes and use resources in a more agile way to achieve better business performance and competitive advantages. IFS’s products are known for being user friendly, modular in their design and flexible enough to support the customers in their way of working according to their established processes.
Infosys has a Platinum partnership with IFS and a strong alliance with a vision to help customers, achieve high user satisfaction, maximize data integrity, maximize cost of ownership and achieve high performance. Infosys has collaborated with IFS globally in different verticals like Oil & Gas, Marine, Terminal Operations, Retail and Logistics.
Infosys offers innovative custom solutions for IFS Application
We have a dedicated practice for IFS ERP applications which is a part of Infosys Cobalt. This provides Business Transformation Services, Upgrades and Support to various global clients. With a committed IFS CoE (IFS Centre of Excellence) leveraging the Infosys Knowledge Platform Repository for multiple tools, business solutions, knowledge artefacts, reusable assets and frameworks, there is now a single point platform for all Internal IFS Trainings, IFS Certifications, knowledge and experience sharing among Infosys IFS community.
Infosys won the IFS Partner of the Year Award 2020
Infosys was named the 2020 Partner of the Year [Enterprise] by IFS. The award was judged on the partner's expertise in implementation methodology, breadth of knowledge of IFS solutions and superior customer service mentality in delivering a multitude of successful projects in record time.
Collaboration – Benefit to clients through joint initiatives
The Infosys-IFS relationship is a global alliance that encompasses joint custom solutions, dedicated tools for product development and readymade solutions for different businesses.
- Industry solutions
- Targeted industry solutions in the areas of Oil and Gas, Port and Cargo, Hospitality, Maritime, Shipping and Telecom
- Solutions showcase ways in which the IFS Application, combined with Infosys services, provide pre-built solutions for critical business requirements.
- Joint GTM campaigns
- Infosys and IFS Sales Teams are working closely on various tactical and strategic go-to-market activities
- Infosys is making strategic investments to help IFS compete better and win in a highly competitive marketplace
- Competencies and Delivery collaboration
- Infosys IFS+ service offerings include consulting and systems integration, implementations and upgrades, application maintenance & support and application development
- Other Services: Independent validation (testing), technical architecture, infrastructure hosting, IFS assessment and compliance, year/qtr. end support, IFS trainings, CX maturity assessment etc.
- Infosys IFS ERP Application Cloud Solutions
- Infosys IFS Mobile App Solutions
- Infosys IFS Robotic Process Automation for Invoice Creation
- Infosys IFS Power BI Reporting
- Infosys IFS IOT & Automation Solutions
- Business Transformation for an EPC Major
- Application Support for a major Terminal Operator