Date September 16 – 19, 2013
Venue: Stand E81, World Trade Centre, Dubai
Infosys to attend Sibos – the world’s premier financial services event
Sibos – the world’s premier financial services event is happening this time in Dubai. Sibos brings together more than 7,000 decision makers and experts, who come together to do business, network and collectively shape the future of the financial industry. Join Infosys at this prestigious event.
Why meet with us?
We will be showcasing our Finacle universal banking solution at Sibos 2013 and will be announcing exciting news, including developments in the areas of payments and liquidity management.
Our executive management team and solution experts will answer any questions you may have about how Finacle can help your bank reduce complexity and accelerate growth. As Sibos 2013 is a very busy conference, we recommend that you pre-book a meeting or solution demo with us.
Infosys Finacle offers the most advanced universal banking solution suite, which simplifies your business transformation with enterprise-class banking components.
- Finacle Core Banking – Comprehensive, integrated, yet componentized and agile business solution, addressing all core needs of banks
- Finacle Payments – An advanced enterprise payments services hub. This SWIFT-ready solution leverages ISO 20022 standards to deliver seamless interoperability across payment networks
- Finacle Liquidity Management – A front-to-back office solution that enables corporate clients to identify, manage, and optimize liquidity
- Finacle Origination – Best-in-class enterprise origination solution to simplify the end-to-end credit lifecycle across retail and commercial loans
- Finacle Treasury – A cross asset and integrated front, middle, and back office solution
Who you will meet
AVP and Regional Head – Advanced Markets and Global Accounts, Infosys Finacle
AVP and Regional Head – Growth Markets, Infosys Finacle
Rajashekara V. Maiya
AVP and Lead Product Manager, Infosys Finacle
September 19, Thursday
Open Theatre One
In today’s uncertain economic scenario, the need of the hour is business agility. Banks must be ready to reconfigure their banking models, reach new customer segments, and bring new products to market faster. However, research indicates that only four percent of banks can launch a product in a week, while most take a few months. The reason – severe complexity in business technology. In this session, Infosys will discuss how banks can simplify business technology and operations to accelerate growth. Success stories from Zuno Bank – Austria, Emirates NBD – UAE, and RCBC – Philippines will also be discussed.