Date: Oct 5 – 6, 2016
Location: Hotel Leela, Old Airport Road, Bangalore – 560008
NASSCOM Design and Engineering Summit is a national annual event, conducted by NASSCOM. This summit offers a platform for engineering research and development (ER&D) professionals, practitioners, functional leads, and C-suite executives to deliberate.
This is the eighth edition of the summit. The theme of this edition is 'Imagineering for the Digital Future.’
Sudip Singh, Senior Vice President (SVP) and Global Head, Engineering Services, Infosys, will be moderating a panel discussion on Internet of Things (IoT) at the event. The panel will discuss the following:
- How should enterprises strike the balance where implementing IoT needs them to disrupt their business model?
- How should enterprises implement IoT in a diverse and complex technology infrastructure?
- How can organizations and consortiums help in developing mature processes and competencies to help with the IoT journey?
- What is the required mindset and cultural changes necessary to make IoT a reality?
Panel discussion topic: IoT: Roadmap to a Connected World
Date: October 6, 2016
Time: 10:00 a.m.
- Thomas Jakob, Regional President – Asia Pacific, Bosch Software Innovations
- Anand Madanagopal, Founder – Cardiac Design Labs
- Sudip Singh, Senior Vice President and Global Head, Infosys Engineering Services (moderator).
Sudip Singh, Senior Vice President and Global Head, Infosys Engineering Services
Sudip Singh is the Global Head of Engineering Services at Infosys. The Engineering Services unit provides solutions to support clients across the product lifecycle of their offerings, from product ideation and creation to sustenance and end-of-life management. With a focus on delivering strategic business values to clients across the globe, he heads a large and diverse talent pool of engineering professionals across industries and centers of excellence (CoEs). He is responsible for setting strategic direction, driving financial and operational excellence, providing overall leadership, and more.
Prior to his stint at engineering services, he led sales for the Infosys Manufacturing group in the Americas. Over his tenure of 16 years in the company, he has held a number of leadership roles in multiple geographies. He led the engineering sales group in Continental Europe, and then went on to play a significant role in aerospace and defense portfolio in the US. Besides, he also successfully led the telecom and media segment in North America for Infosys BPO.
As a focused thought leader, he has been interacting with industry experts, media, analysts, and shares his views on market trends and business innovation. He has been quoted in international business and trade publications including the BBC, The Economic Times, Dataquest, The Times of India, Express Computing, CXO Today, Communications Today, IoT Australia, Enterprise Tech, etc. Apart from holding a degree in chemical engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology - BHU, Varanasi; India, he has earned a degree in business management from the Indian Institute of Management, Kolkata, India.