Date March 19 – 23, 2017
Time 6:30 a.m. PDT onwards
Venue Mandalay Bay and MGM Grand | Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
IBM InterConnect 2017 is a premier cloud and mobile conference hosted by IBM to be held from March 19 to 23, at the Mandalay Bay and MGM Grand in Las Vegas.
This year, the focus will be on technologies such as Bluemix®, Watson, hybrid cloud, process transformation, integration, internet of things (IoT), mobility, DevOps, IT service management, security, and much more. With over 2,000 sessions, thousands of live solutions and more than 20,000 attendees from across the globe, it is one of the most exciting technology shows around.
Connect with Infosys
Infosys is a Gold sponsor at IBM InterConnect 2017. Connect with us at booth 230, and see how we deliver digital transformation solutions that help you meet the needs of the ever-evolving digital landscape.
We have taken significant bets in the cloud space with IBM BlueMix and have been positioned as one of the top BlueMix partners of IBM globally. As an established major player in the hybrid cloud and integration space, we have been helping clients in their digital journey with API economy offerings along with IBM.
Solution showcase coverage:
- Get a hands on view of how we enable the next gen digital enterprise with our Self Service Integration Platform, Accelerated Development Workbench in IIB, DataPower and Sterling Integrator, Digitization with APIs, and much more
- See how we unlock value with our BPM Solutions in the area of Digitization, Operations Management, Back Office Automation, Robotic Process Automation as well as Technology centric BPM Development Life-Cycle Accelerators
- Interact with our EAM/IWMS experts to see how you can profit from our Maximo Center of Excellence. Benefit from our first-hand learning on disruptive technologies and practices like Accelerated MAXIMO version upgrades, Predictive Maintenance Internet of Things (IoT), and a roster of Mobility applications that can support your assets.
- Learn how our industry leading universal banking solution Finacle is helping financial institutions across 94 countries develop deeper connections with stakeholders, power continuous innovation and accelerate growth in the digital world
- See the innovations we have in DevOps on Mainframes, Open Banking using API’s and how we can use Blockchain on HyperLedger for Trade Settlement
Cloud native integration pattern using IBM® Integration Bus
Thu, 23, Mar, 10:30 AM-11:15 AM
Adka Ravish Rao - Sr. Technology Architect, Infosys
Krishna Mohan Mishra - Technology Architect, Infosys
Sargam Singh - Senior Product Manager, IBM
Middleware platforms such as IIB play crucial role in integrating data across disparate apps. These monolithic apps are seeing rapid change in how they are architected and provisioned. Building cloud native apps and provisioning infrastructure at cloud scale, DevOps are center to most application re-architecture initiatives. It is important for middleware platforms to evolve their capabilities to support these initiatives. In this demo, we will look at how a docker-based IIB topology supports cloud native microservices integration pattern. We will walk through provisioning AWS nodes using CloudFormation, defining IIB docker image along with a sample message flow and deploying and managing multiple instances of this docker container via Kubernetes.
Design Thinking lead API Development Workshop
We are organizing a Design Thinking (DT) lead API development workshop to showcase Rapid API development in the context of customer experience and digitization. The APIs will be developed in 1 Hour from conceptualization to deployment using IBM Blue Mix and IBM API Connect. This interactive workshop will derive API Specifications using DT principles and enable rapid development using Infosys Micro Services Development Platform called "Cornerstone".
- Know more about our offerings and solutions