Date June 5 – 8, 2017
Location Booth # 251, Sands Expo and Convention Center, 201 Sands Ave., Las Vegas, NV 89169
Infosys is a Gold sponsor at Discover 2017, Hewlett Packard Enterprise’s largest customer event. With over 10,000 IT professionals in attendance, this event through its showcase of latest technologies, solutions, case studies, trends, and strategies will enable businesses to make informed decisions.
The stage is set to showcase the latest technology developments in digital transformation from HPE along with its partners. The event will bring together industry-leading minds for a period of four days and provides a valuable platform for learning, growth, and valuable networking.
At this event, learn how we deliver 'AI-Powered infrastructure to help enterprises ride the fourth wave', how our IT as a Service, AI and Automation, Hybrid IT, Enterprise Digital Assurance solutions will help in your Digital Transformation journey.
Ride the fourth wave: Delivering artificial intelligence (AI)-powered infrastructure
June 6, 2017
12:00 – 13:00 PT
Anant Adya – Senior Vice President and Head, North America and ROW – Cloud, Infrastructure and Security, Infosys
Learn how the fourth wave of AI revolution is truly upon us, as we are embarking on a journey to help enterprises embrace the wave of ‘digital’. Today’s enterprises need to handle complexities, change faster, acquire effective results, reinvent, and innovate faster and smarter. We deliver to digital enterprise with tranquility and agility, by redesigning new user experiences. Join us in this thought-provoking session, which will help you understand how ‘Purposeful AI is amplifying human potential.’
Breakout session two
Accelerating a distributed future with Infosys Blockchain
June 7, 2017
16:30 – 17:30 PT
Prasad Joshi – Vice President and General Manager – Research, Infosys
Blockchain has the potential to be a game-changer for businesses across industries. Organizations are on the cusp of embracing blockchain for improving efficiency, reducing costs, and creating new business models. Infosys comprehensive suite of blockchain offerings are not only helping our clients rapidly accelerate their adoption journey but also amplifying the potential value of adoption when combined with our value-added services. We have been at the forefront of innovation in this technology, being the only system integrator to have created a blockchain-based live network for our banking customers. Attend this session to gain deep insights on the relevance of blockchain across industries and to learn how we can help create, manage, and govern trusted blockchain ecosystems.
Meet our experts
- Anant Adya – Senior Vice President and Head, North America and ROW – Cloud, Infrastructure and Security, Infosys
- Anand Swaminathan – Senior Vice President and Industry Head, HiTech, Infosys
- Prasad Joshi – Vice President and General Manager – Research, Infosys
- Saurabh Singh – Senior Practice Engagement Manager, Cloud, Infrastructure and Security, Infosys
- Navneet Taneja – Associate Vice President and Senior Practice Engagement Manager – Cloud, Infrastructure and Security, Infosys
- Santhanakrishnan S. – Associate Vice President and Group Manager - Client Services – HiTech, Infosys
- Nishad Somalwar – Senior Sales Manager, HiTech, Infosys
- Rishi Handa – Associate Vice President and Group Practice Engagement Manager, Manufacturing, Infosys
- Vikram Meghal – Associate Vice President and Senior Principal Technology Architect, Engineering, Infosys
- Nataraj Krishnan – Senior Practice Engagement Manager, Manufacturing, Infosys
- Ramanath Suryaprakash – Associate Vice President and Global Alliance Manager, Infosys
- Venkatesh Iyengar – Associate Vice President and Group Practice Engagement Manager, Infosys Validation Solutions
- Sundaresa Subramanian G – Group Project Manager, Infosys Validation Solutions