Date October 16 – 19, 2017
Location Metro Toronto Convention Centre, Toronto
Booth No. #J51
Sibos is a premier financial services event. Organized by SWIFT, there will be a conference and exhibition facilitating debate, networking, and collaboration around the future of payments, securities, cash management, trade, and financial crime compliance. Under the theme of ‘Building for the Future,’ the 2017 conference program will study burning issues in the industry, including cybersecurity, artificial intelligence (AI), the impact of geopolitical and regulatory shifts, and data and identity.
Connect with Infosys
The technology landscape is undergoing disruption like never before. Adoption of emerging technologies has moved from a matter of choice to a potential survival strategy. At Booth No. J51, we bring to you the right mix of solutions to take differentiated offerings to the market, and stay relevant to your customers. Our solutions will cater to the following:
- Leverage blockchain technology for trade finance and remittances
- Use AI to power cognitive banking and robotic process automation for amazing customer experience and operational efficiencies
- Deploy real-time payments innovations easily such as sound-based contactless payments, working on existing infrastructure
- Deliver conversational banking experiences
- Manage fraud risks by using machine learning-based systems
- Deliver frictionless banking experiences leveraging biometrics capabilities, omnichannel hub, and open APIs
- Renew the core progressively to enhance effectiveness of digital initiatives
This year at Sibos, we are showcasing solutions for you to #ChangeTheGame!
Schedule a meeting with Infosys experts at Sibos 2017.
Know more about our participation at Sibos 2017 Toronto.