Date September 13, 2018
Venue The Westin Palo Alto, 675 El Camino Real, Palo Alto, CA 94301Register to Attend
SAP S/4HANA® can empower your organization to run live, and connect all parts of your business to break free from the business boundaries and technology limitations of the past. In this one-day leadership summit, go one level deeper and learn how to concretely adopt SAP S/4HANA to achieve higher business success and a competitive advantage.
Hear from industry thought leaders and subject matter experts from Infosys and SAP to:
- Understand what it means to be a digital business and how intelligent enterprise resource planning (ERP) can empower business transformation
- Examine how to accomplish the critical steps from defining your business use cases to blueprinting your desired processes and outcomes that pave the path to successful SAP S/4HANA adoption
- Break into groups with your peers and implementation experts for interactive discussions on how to set a path to concretely adopt SAP S/4HANA, and the implications and benefits that SAP S/4HANA has for lines of business and information technology teams
- Hear directly from an adopter of SAP S/4HANA on how the company planned for, and implemented SAP S/4HANA, the challenges that they faced, and the business outcomes achieved
Please note that registration is free. Only a few select guests will be able to participate.
- Achim Welter, Sr. Director - Strategy & Enterprise Architecture & Marketing, E-Commerce Solution, Hershey's
- Matt Makaila, Vice President, S/4HANA Digital Transformation, SAP
- Alex Collevecchio, Partner, Infosys Consulting
- Chris Tebbe, Partner, Infosys Consulting
- Ram Battula, Principal Architect, Infosys Consulting