Date May 14 – 17, 2019
Time 9:00 a.m. (CET) onwards
Location Acropolis Convention Center, 1 Esplanade Kennedy, 06300 Nice
With the successful campaign at TMF Digital Transformation World 2018, Infosys is all set for yet another gold sponsorship at the TMF DTW 2019. TMF DTW, is one of the largest communications industry event in Europe. Infosys will be at booth #306 at the famous Acropolis Convention Center, Nice, France.
DTW 2019 will be focused around exploring opportunities and challenges across the below mentioned five tracks:
- 2025 Digital Operator: Capturing Value in the 5G Era
- Cloud Native IT: Cutting the Complexity to Deliver Business Agility
- Network Transformation: Building and operating an agile and dynamic virtual network
- AI and Data Strategy: Making Intelligent Decisions
- Digital Customer Experience: Accelerating the Digital Customer
Join us and over 3,000 attendees (55% of which are buyers) from 110+ countries and 200+ thought leaders across the globe in five track sessions.
Connect with Infosys at TMF DTW 2019:
Infosys will be at booth #306. Connect with us so that we can share with you how Infosys has been enabling CSPs across the globe to navigate their next — delivering solutions around digital transformation, 5G, AI, analytics, blockchain, AR/VR, immersive media experience, and many more.
Infosys catalyst participation:
Like every year, Infosys is participating in three catalysts in DTW 2019. They are described below:
- Mindreader - Phase II: Mindreader delivers connected commerce from the network to commercial engagements. It exposes an intent management API to learn customer intent during a buying or care journey, which is then used to offer next best action
- Digital twins: The 2025 digital operator will be powered by digital twins used to address the challenges of operating 5G networks; offering even more complex services and achieve organizational efficiencies. This catalyst seeks to explore the potential use of digital twins mirroring networks, customers, and the digital operator.
- Blockchain-based Telecom Infrastructure Marketplace: The blockchain-based Telecom Infrastructure Marketplace platform project seeks to evaluate the profitability of new business models that do not require CAPEX, while ensuring trust, confidence, transparency, and traceability among an ecosystem of partners (including regulators). The project also addresses the transactions used to transfer assets (physical and digital) within the marketplace.
- Skynet: Skynet aims to offer advanced eHealth and tele-medicine services across seamlessly coordinated, geographically distributed service providers to support medical crises where global collaboration is needed.
Infosys keynote sessions
Topic: 5G: Navigate Your Next
Date: May 14, 2019
Time:12:45 - 14:00 (CET)
Track: AI and Data: Making Intelligent Decisions
Topic: Where does AI fit into the business digital transformation strategy?
Date: May 14, 2019
Time: 14:00 - 14:20 (CET)
Speakers: Gnanapriya Chidambaranathan (AVP, Sr. Principal Architect, Infosys), Kallol Dutta (GM, Delivery & Automation, Spark New Zealand)
Topic: Instilling simplicity into your digital transformation journey
Date: May 15, 2019
Time: 10:00 – 10:20 (CET)
Speakers: Ben Connolly (Head of Digital Engineering, Vodafone), Sam Clitus (AVP, Infosys)