Advances in artificial intelligence (AI) and Automation are unlocking new opportunities for companies to increase efficiency, productivity, revenue, customer satisfaction, and more. Often considered nascent, they have gradually established themselves as dependable technologies for many organizations because of their real-world applications, and are redefining how humans work to elevate efficiency exponentially.
The key challenge however, lies in scaling AI and Automation capability within an enterprise. This gets particularly difficult owing to complex IT landscapes, poor awareness of the potential of AI and Automation, and lack of actionable insights.
Sounds familiar? Join us for an insightful and interactive evening!
- Learn from some real-world examples of how clients have scaled with AI and Automation to reap higher benefits
- Leverage AI and Automation to drill down into data, spot trends, devise solutions, and execute the right actions to solve problems across industries and functions
- Capitalize on the power of AI and Automation to deliver highly satisfying customer experiences and transform your business
Scale with AI and Automation to drive unprecedented enterprise-wide transformation!
|4:30 p.m. – 5:10 p.m.||Registration, high tea, and networking|
|5:10 p.m. – 5:40 p.m.||Keynote: Scaling AI and Automation within an enterprise
- Sanchit Mullick, AVP and Global Head of Sales, AI and Automation Services, Infosys
|5:40 p.m. – 6:10 p.m.||Beyond RPA - NextGen AI technologies
- Markoss Martina, Senior Director NextGen Solutions, APJ, Automation Anywhere
|6:10 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.||A Practitioner’s Perspective (Open house discussion)
Balaji S, Senior Delivery Leader - AI and Automation Services, Infosys
|6:45 p.m.||Close of sessions and proceed to dinner venue|