Date November 14, 2019
Venue ICC Sydney
Infosys is a platinum-level sponsor at ServiceNow Now at Work Sydney that brings together stakeholders across industries in the ANZ region to transform the world of work around service management. This one-day conference takes place on November 14, 2019, at the ICC in Sydney.
Business opportunities in the service management industry have expanded from ITSM areas to non-ITSM areas, with new possibilities in HR service delivery, Customer Service Management, and security operations emerging rapidly. Enterprises are looking to digitize workflows in each of these areas to better serve their clients. In light of this trend, the Infosys theme for this year is enabling clients Navigate Digital Transformation with Infosys Enterprise Service Management Café Back-to-Box to simplify their digital journey. Meet Infosys experts in Sydney to learn how we are helping enterprises deliver modern digital workflows that unlock productivity and transform the employee and customer experience.
The Service Experience Transformation SMEs at Infosys will be showcasing:
- Success stories of our IT Service Management and IT Operations Management solutions (Service Mapping, Discovery, and more)
- What we are doing for emerging areas like HR service delivery, Customer Service Management, and security operations
- The Infosys Enterprise Service Management Café with a focus on
- Industry-specific custom solutions such as Medical Café and Logistics application using ServiceNow
- Back-to-Box and process efficiency to help enterprises extract maximum business value from existing ServiceNow implementations
- Leveraging artificial intelligence through apps such as Predictive Intelligence and Virtual Agent