Date April 3 – 4, 2019
Location Marina Bay Sands, Singapore
Infosys has collaborated with TIBCO to deliver the best of breed solutions to global enterprises across industries. We are happy to share that Infosys is a platinum sponsor at this year’s TIBCO Now event which is taking place from April 3 to 4 at the Marina Bay Sands, Singapore. Now in its 14th year, the TIBCO NOW conference has become a key industry event for networking and best-practice sharing amongst some of the most innovative minds in technology.
With two full days jam-packed with the latest innovations, our first stop is not to be missed! In joining us at TIBCO NOW Global Tour 2019 Singapore, you can look forward to:
- Product sessions featuring new developments in analytics, API management, integration, and business process management. From cutting-edge products to new and improved updates to your old favorites, you won’t want to miss out!
- Use-case and solution sessions involving the newest developments in digital transformation. Find out what’s next for the cloud, IoT, 3D printing, Augmented Reality, Artificial Intelligence, and how you can implement best practices in your organization
- Hear from TIBCO customers regarding their digital transformations. Learn more about how TIBCO products and services are utilized to not only improve technology, but business and its stakeholders as a whole. From tried and true data visualization use-cases to previously unheard of API applications in various industries, find out how TIBCO is helping to create digital leaders all over the globe
- Networking opportunities with TIBCO and Infosys’ worldwide clients across a wide range of industries
- The last gathering in Singapore brought 400 leaders, architects, engineers, developers, journalists, and analysts together to engage with the TIBCO ecosystem. As part of this ecosystem, you can connect directly with other leaders and influencers across your industry and others
Our theme for this year truly reflects our belief towards harnessing organizational potential and abilities to become more customer obsessed and is aptly named as “Modernize the core to amplify experience”. The Infosys TIBCO partnership delivers business transformation and process-optimization solutions for global enterprises to be future-ready. In the era of rapid digitization and new-age integration patterns, Infosys TIBCO service offerings have evolved to meet the emerging market demands for APIs, microservices, and hybrid integration. Traditional TIBCO services are now being delivered through the PaaS paradigm bringing in the efficiencies and value of CICD and DevOps.
Ashok Mysore - VP and Regional Head, ANZ
Driving new digital experiences by leveraging data insights
The explosion of data and changing customers preferences requires all enterprises to adopt an agile and insightful platform that enables them to meaningfully connect through the evolving ecosystems like conversational AI or devices along with the traditional omni channel engagements. Infosys' vision of such engagement revolves around establishing an ecosystem of partnership that enables customers to navigate through the digital journey. TIBCO's vision of Connected Intelligence is synergistic to the Infosys' digital experience and look forward to charting the digital future of clients together . For example, Infosys has used the Insights from Tennis matches data to improve customer experience and tremendously increase fan engagement at ATP while enabling players and coaches to challenge their assumptions and overall improve the quality of the game whilst TIBCO has used similar concepts to derive meaningful insights from a complex environment of Formula 1.
Susanto Kumar De - Senior Practice Engagement Manager
Haydn Silveira - Senior Technology Architect
Legacy modernization with TIBCO: Best practices
Gain insights as to how Infosys leverages TIBCO technologies to deliver on modernizing the core to amplify customer experience
The Infosys booth in the Technology Hub is where our experts will showcase live end-to-end demos and share how we can help solve the greatest business challenges for the digitally connected customers. The solution showcase, which will also be covered in two theatre sessions, will include the following:
- Infosys Open Banking offering
- Infosys microservices and APIs platform 2.0 for TIBCO
- Re-energizing the core for digitalization
- Exploiting real-time data streams for insightful, contextual healthcare
Visit us in the exhibition area to learn more about how Infosys offerings leverage TIBCO’s suite of products that enable enterprises to drive innovations by modernizing the core and amplifying experience.