Date: June 7 – 10, 2021
Venue: VirtualRegister Now
SAPPHIRE NOW 2021 is back with new and innovative virtual experience between June 7 – 10, 2021. The event will kick off on June 2, with a keynote address by SAP CEO Christian Klein and will be broadcast across geographies. SAPPHIRE NOW 2021 will offer dedicated regional and local events that will be showcased across geographies throughout the month of June.
Infosys is the platinum-level sponsor. The event is designed to host dedicated days for eight track topics of which Infosys is sponsoring the ‘Procurement’ track. This track will focus on key topics such as digital transformation of technologies and processes, external labor spend optimization, and trading partner collaboration and innovation.
Register now for your free pass to access all the insightful live and curated content at SAPPHIRE NOW 2021.
INFOSYS 60 MINUTES LIVE WORKSHOP
Infosys Intelligent Sourcing and Buyers Experience Platform Improves Procurement Performance by 35%
- Tuesday, June 08 - 12:15 PM - 1:15 PM CEST
- Tuesday, June 08 - 12:15 PM - 1:15 PM EDT
- Tuesday, June 22 - 11:15 AM - 12:15 PM IST
Link to register – For LIVE workshop.
INFOSYS 15 MINUTES TRACK SESSION
Intelligent Sourcing and Buyer Experience: An Infosys and CTS Corp Story
- Tuesday, June 08 - 1:30 PM - 1:45 PM CEST
- Tuesday, June 08 - 1:45 PM - 2:00 PM EDT
- Tuesday, June 22 - 8:45 AM - 9:00 AM IST
- Analyst Recognition: Infosys Named a ‘Leader’ in NelsonHall’s NEAT Report on SAP ERP Cloud Migration
- Thought Leadership: SAP Quick Bites: Gain Insights into the SAP Ecosystem
- Thought Leadership: Practitioner Series: A Maestro Viewpoint
- Flipbook: Powering the Future of Intelligent Utilities
- Forbes Case Study: Learnings from Siemens Gamesa’s Global Digital Transformation Journey
- On-Demand Webinar: Think Simple and Stay Focused - Supply Chain Reimagined with Demand Driven Principles
- On-Demand Webinar: SAP on Azure Achieve Resilience Through Innovation with Infosys Cobalt
- On-Demand Webinar: Deliver Exceptional B2B Experiences with Infosys, SAP and Qualtrics
- On-Demand Webinar: SAP and Infosys Personalized Medicine: Changing the World One Patient at a Time