Date: November 3 – 5, 2021
Time: 1:00 p.m. Nov 3 – 2:30 p.m. Nov 5 (time in PDT)
Location: Huntington Beach, California | Livestreaming on November 4Register Now
Infosys is a platinum sponsor for the Saviynt Converge 2021, happening at the Huntington Beach, California, from November 3 – 5. It is a hybrid event and will be livestreamed on November 4, 2021.
The event offers networking opportunity with leading industry experts, and access to innovative presentations, real-world case studies, and technical bootcamp sessions that:
- Delves into the latest advancements, including managing privileged identity in the cloud
- Strategizes on enabling business, security and transformation with next-generation identity foundation
- Expands upon securing the full landscape from infrastructure to application workload when moving your ERP to the cloud
- Explores the accelerating journey of zero trust
The event will have executive keynotes from leading organizations such as Saviynt, Maersk, Kraft Heinz, Cigna, and more.
Join us to understand how we are leveraging our strategic partnership with Saviynt to deliver “Identity-as-a-Service” solution to establish true identity-driven security and cyber access governance model for our clients.
Catch us at the Partner Lounge on November 4, for our talk on ‘Adopting principle of least privilege in the cloud era’ from 12:30 – 14:00 PDT.
You can also watch us LIVE on the event livestream.
Connect with Infosys
Please write to CyberSecurity@infosys.com to schedule a meeting with our experts. We look forward to meeting you at the event!
- Brochure: Identity-as-a-Service