Date: September 20-22, 2022
Location: Moscone Center, San Francisco
Booth Number : 513
Infosys is an Innovator-level Sponsor of Dreamforce 2022, San Francisco, one of the largest software conferences in the world, hosted by Salesforce. The event brings together thought leaders, industry pioneers, and thousands of your peers, for these three-days of high energy learning, inspiration, and fun.
Infosys a leading Salesforce Global Strategic and Summit Partner – and its acquired companies Simplus and Fluido, are continuing to help enterprises realize their vision to be industry leaders by bringing in vertical differentiation, enabling smart AI and IOT bolstered solutions, part of Infosys Cobalt, superior user experience and business insights on Salesforce and eco-system products. We are geared towards improving customer experience across multiple industries and accelerating the digital transformation by effectively leveraging the latest offerings from Salesforce to refine the customer journey.
This year, Infosys’ theme for Dreamforce is “Accelerate your Transformation.” We will focus on how customers can confidently accelerate their digital transformations as they look into the future.
Visit our booth, where you can hear from leaders and industry experts on:
- Ways to bring customer and employee experience to life with new business models
- The role of technology to achieve speed and agility with improved operational efficiency as well as enhanced customer-centricity
- How has Infosys leveraged Salesforce to help clients
- Run industry leading CX initiatives and navigate growth during these unprecedented times
- Move on the path to becoming leaders rather than laggards in their “industry” by constantly learning and adapting from the market
- Amplify the value of data and discover newer ways to monetize data
Many Payers across the industry are on a journey to a digitally transformed healthcare by 2025. The milestones include but are not limited to, engaging the community, identifying barriers to care, diversifying and personalizing products, providing better experience to brokers, providers, and members, and lastly personalizing healthcare.
During the session we will explore how the Payer companies on the Salesforce journey can accelerate and maximize the potential of each cloud platform as they develop their digitally transformed ecosystem. We will also discuss the best practices and strategies for data transferring and sharing between Salesforce orgs.
Date & Time: Wednesday, Sept 21, 1:00pm
Location: Moscone Center
Learn how to create new digital channels, automate workflows, digitize documents, and deliver powerful insights across front, middle, and back office by significantly improving CX.
Date & Time: Thursday, Sept 22, 10:30 AM – 11.10 AM
Location: Room 2010
Abstract: Learn how to achieve faster time to market and improve CX with a simplified process using modern DevOps and Salesforce best practices.
Date & Time: Wednesday, Sept 21, 11:00 AM – 11:40 AM
Location: Camp Three
Abstract: Start your day off right with a manufacturing breakfast. Join us for a lively discussion about the digital transformation of the manufacturing industry and what to look forward to in 2023!
Date & Time: Thursday, Sept 22, 8:00 AM
Location: The B Restaurant, 720 Howard St
Robert Roe - Vice President, Information Technology, Enterprise Commercial and Service Solutions, Johnson Controls
Abstract: Join the session to see how Infosys solutions can help in accelerating your digital transformations by:
- Transforming Hospital Experience with Infosys Patient Care Solution
- Transforming the Unemployment Insurance Systems with Infosys LaborForce
- Improving Energy Economy with Infosys Energy Management Solution
- Optimizing Project Productivity and Increasing Delivery Efficiency with Panaya ForeSight’s Change Intelligence Solution
Date & Time: Tuesday, Sept 20, 2:00 PM
Location: Campground Theatre 2
- Anjali Yadav – Head of CoE and Presales, Infosys
- Avi Rosenfeld – General Manager, ForeSight LoB, Panaya
- Leaders Talk: Reimagine Customer Experience with SaaS Platforms (infosys.com)
- Salesforce clients must recognize Infosys’ growing Salesforce capability – Point of view by HFS Research
- ISG positions Infosys as a Salesforce ecosystem leader in US and Germany - Infosys
- Infosys recognized as a Market Maker by capioIT in “Salesforce.com Global Systems Integration and Services Providers Capture Share Report – 2020”
- Dupont realizes business value; gets closer to customers
- CBHS selects Infosys as their digital transformation partner for implementing Salesforce
Infosys is a leading Salesforce Global Strategic and Summit Partner bringing exceptional expertise and innovation through the platform to clients across the world.
Infosys offers services globally and has reinforced its capabilities and offerings in driving outstanding customer experiences, bolstered further by local presence in Europe, with Fluido and in North America and Australia, with Simplus.
Infosys Salesforce service offerings deliver superior experience to your customers, employees, and partners. We leverage innovative multi-cloud solutions, and unique industry-specific IPs to tailor our services for each organization. With proven domain expertise, we consistently reinforce our capabilities and offerings to drive outstanding customer experiences.