Event details |
Date: October 9 – 12, 2016
Location: Hyatt Regency, Huntington Beach, California, USA
'SAP for Utilities' is the annual go-to event that unites over 1,000 utilities professionals from across North America and the globe. Join your peers from across various sectors of the industry —power generation, transmission, distribution, retail, gas, water, waste, recycling, and more — to embrace innovative solutions, new ideas, and thought-provoking insights that improve business performance.
Infosys is a Silver sponsor of SAP for Utilities 2016. Our theme for this year is ‘Running SAP at the Utility of Tomorrow: Faster, Better, Leaner.'
With a growing adoption of SAP technologies in the utilities sector, SAP will play a significant role in shaping the new digital customer experience, helping utilities become more efficient, and generating new sources of value. Our
SAP services and solutions empower energy and water utilities to maximize the SAP implementation experience, minimize resource commitments for running business-as-usual operations, and help build the SAP platform for future.
We provide a myriad set of options that include preconfigured implementation solutions, automated testing, de-risked upgrades, value engineered support services, and more.
Through our next-gen services, we shape the digital future of utilities and deliver real business value. Connect with us at
booth 10 and meet our experts who will offer insightful strategies, and more.
At this year's event, Infosys experts will be available to discuss the following key solutions:
- ValuePLUS SAP Support – The next-gen of SAP support services offering for utilities inclusive of innovative engagement models, an array of tools, and automation
- Safe passage to S/4HANA – With the usage of products like Panaya CloudQuality Suite and CMO tools, the path to S/4HANA can be de-risked
- PACE for Utilities – A preconfigured and accelerated SAP customer relations and billing (CR&B) solution for utilities including cloud options and full suite test automation
Connect with the Infosys experts
- Swapnil Bisht – SAP Service Offering Leader
- Manmohan Mohta – SAP S/4HANA and Technology Leader
- Parmarth Naswa – SAP CR&B and Customer Service Leader