Event details | Event overview | Session details
Date: May 15 – 18, 2017
Location: Acropolis Convention Center, 1 Esplanade Kennedy, 06300 Nice, France
TM Forum Live! is one of the biggest events for the communications industry. The focus is on driving digital success. The event aims to provide communications service providers (CSPs) with impartial, actionable advice that will be needed to navigate and manage the new environment and complicated ecosystems.
Connect with Infosys
Experience the following marquee solutions at booth 329:
- Artificial intelligence (AI): Infosys Nia, our knowledge-based artificial intelligence (AI) platform, leverages boundaryless data ingestion, data analytics, and robotic process automation to distil business insights and transform the customer experience.
- Smart farming: Our precision farming solutions harness real-time data for crop management.
- Cognitive digital agent: Our chatbot enhances the digital experience by leveraging natural language processing and AI / machine learning technologies, making the customer experience more intuitive, and the interaction with self-service channels more convenient.
- Predictive and Proactive Assurance with Closed Loop Dynamic Automation Leveraging Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Date and time: May 15, 4:40 p.m.
- Speakers: Gnanapriya Chidambaranathan – AVP, Sr. Principal Architect, Infosys
Guy Lupo – Head of Orchestration and Data 2020, Telstra
- Case study: Putting microservices into practice
- Date and time: May 17, 12:20 p.m.
- Speakers: Ryan Jeffery – Principal Consultant OSS, Infosys
Crispin Blackall – Director, Consumer and Mobility Engineering, Telstra Networks