Event details |
Date: Thursday, February 25, 2016
Time: 5:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m. ET
Venue: Aquavit Restaurant, New York
There are a million ways to make a digital experience engaging, from virtual reality to real-time video streaming and social features. However, no whizzy interface or cool new app will make an impact on your customers without tight integration of your core systems and relevant data assets. Getting integration right can be challenging, particularly as you work to link not only disparate legacy, on premises systems, but also cloud-based platforms. We believe the nextgen integration (including APIs, as well as service-oriented and micro services-based architecture) is the “digital superglue” that will enable enterprises to drive consistent and impactful user engagement across digital channels.
Infosys will host an interactive roundtable session and private dinner with guest from Forrester Research, industry experts and peers from IT leadership to discuss the power of integration to build great digital businesses.
The roundtable will cover sessions on:
- Operational excellence in the era of digital transformation
- Re-inventing integration to enable rapid digitization
- Digital evolution and innovation towards integrated operations
- Panel discussion: Imperatives for delivering an integrated digital ecosystem
- Nigel Fenwick, VP and Principal Analyst, Forrester Research
- Ravi Kumar S, EVP and Chief Delivery Officer, Infosys
- Jeff Kavanaugh, Partner, Head (MFG & High-Tech), Infosys Consulting