Thursday, September 28, 2017
Time 4:45pm - 8:30pm
Omni Charlotte Hotel 132 E Trade St, Charlotte, NC 28202
Big data has slowly moved into a space where data warehousing solutions have failed to deliver. Enterprises have embarked on their big data journey being less wary of the fact that data lakes are built to ingest data in its raw format from a disparate set of sources, and then take them through the transformation journey for analytical insights. This leads to lack of data being in a semantic construct, and makes it a key challenge for data analysis.
Did you know that:
- Close to 90% clients building data lakes are struggling to unlock value in data?
- About 80% of the time is spent on data acquisition and preparation, and only 20% is spent on analytics?
We are organizing a roundtable where we will bring together thought leaders to discuss and debate on why and how making big data work for data scientists is important. Attend the roundtable to discuss:
- How to unlock the potential of datasets using people, processes and technology?
- How to enable data science lifecycle?
- Scaling analytics for an enterprise
Senior Vice President - Enterprise Data Organization, SunTrust Banks
|4:45pm-5:15pm||Registration and High tea|
||Welcome and Context setting|
Open discussion & Closure|
Cocktail and Dinner|