November 21 – 22, 2018
Time 08:30 hrs. AEST onwards
Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre | Melbourne, VIC, Australia
Digital first: Accelerating digital transformation in water and energy
Australian Utility Week is the region’s leading digital utility expo and it’s an annual meeting place for stakeholders of all levels from the entire utility supply chain. The event will bring together thought leaders in the digital utility service line, who are focused on digital transformation projects in both water and energy sectors.
Connect with Infosys at Australian Utility Week 2018
Infosys will be at booth E-12. Connect with us to know how Infosys has been enabling clients across the globe to navigate them to their next, and how we are at the forefront of enabling utility client to become truly digital.
Pivoting people to digital – Focus on the public aspects of digital transformation which are often forgotten when the technology is implemented. Come along to know how Infosys is working closely with Ausgrid ICT to help its people become digital.
Gaurav Gopal – VP, Regional Head- ANZ, Utilities, Communications, Resources
Leslie Franchi – Manager, ICT Partner and Program Management
Prenaven Naidoo – Associate Partner, Infosys Consulting, APAC
- Robotic Process Automation for utilities: Brings to life how utility clients like power, water, and gas companies can focus on customer operations and customer experience enhancement by deploying RPA to reduce process bottlenecks
- Smart Personel video for bill presentment
- Oracle Utilities – PACE framework
- Mobility filed service demo for DirectTV
- Mobile GIS: Asset management and inspection
- Leak Survey: Mobile application for leak survey
- Field Mobility for OMS using ClickSoftware
- Engineering demos