Event details | Event overview
Date: January 25, 2018
Locations: Calgary, Canada
Venue: Hyatt Regency Calgary
Time: 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Infosys is a Partner sponsor at Microsoft’s Future of Operations event, which is taking place on January 25, 2018 at the Hyatt Regency Calgary in Calgary, Canada. Over 150 professionals from mining, oil and gas, manufacturing, logistics, energy generation and distribution, and transportation industries will be attending.
The Infosys booth is where our experts will showcase live, end-to-end demos and show how we can help solve the greatest business challenges for digitally connected enterprises. The solution showcase will share how we help transform businesses to accelerate their digital journey with the Microsoft Dynamics practice at Infosys — an award-winning, 360-degree partnership with Microsoft — spanning over 17 years.
Learn how we help:
- Drive superior customer engagement across 60+ global clients for Dynamics
- Optimize business processes across 200+ successful engagements
- Empower employees with actionable insights, leading up to 20 to 30 percent productivity increase
Our key solution showcase will be the Infosys Dynamics Oil Field Services solution, which provides the following benefits to clients:
- Up to 25 percent improvement in asset utilization
- Improve cash flows with up to 10 percent reduction in days sales outstanding (DSO)
- Up to 15 percent improvement in people productivity
- Reduce material cost up to 20 percent
Learn more Microsoft Dynamics at Infosys