Event Details |
Dates: September 19, 2016, at Pune (Ph 2 CR8 ) and September 21, 2016, at Hyderabad (STP B12)
Time: 9:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Pega Day provides an opportunity to learn from leaders of Pegasystems and Infosys about how we can leverage next-generation technologies to drive value and engage customers. At the same time, the event will showcase innovative solutions that use leading digital platforms.
About the partnership
Pegasystems, a leader in BPM, is emerging as the preferred platform provider for digital transformation. Its key strengths include connecting new consumer-centric channels to the enterprise, automating regulatory compliance, enhancing operations, and enriching and contextualizing user experience; thereby allowing enterprises to develop and deploy solutions rapidly.
Infosys is a strategic consulting partner of Pegasystems. We have been at the forefront of designing and implementing innovative solutions by using the Pega platform. What’s more, we have been recognized and awarded as ‘Thought Leader Partner of The Year -2016’ by Pegasystems for excellence in innovation and thought leadership. Together, we have implemented multiple transformation projects for Fortune 500 companies.
Infoscions will get a unique opportunity to do the following:
- Attend a hands-on enablement session that provides training on Pegasystem products
- Strengthen technical competency by getting a certification in Pega solutions.
Dates: September 19, 2016, at Pune (Ph 2 CR8) and September 21, 2016, at Hyderabad (STP B12)
|09:30 - 11:15 AM||Keynote: Pega and Infosys Leadership
- Ken Nicolson : Vice President, Global Alliances, Pegasystems and Allen Jackson: Global Alliance Executive, Pegasystems
- Partnership Journey with Infosys, Unified App Development Platform, Key Strategies for Future
- Gopi KK: Vice President and Service Offering Head, EAIS
- Partnership Vision, Success, Talent Scaling, Key Strategies for Way Forward
|11:30 – 01:00 PM||Introduction to Pega
- Architecture of Pega, Key Features, Strategic Applications, Implementation Methodology (DCO, PMF), Pega Mobility/ Social, Cool Trends in Pega
|01:00 – 02:30 PM||Lunch / Solution Booths
- Infosys solutions showcase across industry verticals
|02:30 – 03:15 PM||Built for Change Platform : Trusted by global companies to deliver proven, enterprise-wide, transformational deployments
- Pega Express: Simplifies the design and development experience of the Pega 7, Allows business and IT users to get started quickly without formal training
|03:15 – 03:30 PM||Pega Induction Training |Certification Sessions
- Details on In-house enablement plan, Certification drive
|03:30 – 04:30 PM||Trends in Pega: Robotic Process Automation, Adaptive Decisions and Strategic Applications|
|04:00 – 04:30 PM||Prize Distribution
- Excellence Awards to Pega practitioners
|05:00 – 06:00 PM||Solution Showcase Booths by Pega
Industry Solutions, Technology Delivery Accelerators
- DSM- The new decision hub for any CRM application
- CRM Evolved ----Connect customers to the right people and systems, evolve as fast as your customers
- Pega Express ---- Complete visual-driven application development lets you deliver apps faster
- Infosys Solution Showcase Booths
We also have an easy enablement plan for Pega certification with limited seats available...so register soon
|Pega Training||PEGA Day @ Pune Infosys DC (Phase 2)||Pega Training||PEGA Day @ Hyderabad Infosys DC (STP)|
Also, click on the link below to register yourself on Pega PDN to explore various Pega courses and other artifacts.
Orchestrating digital success for our clients with Pega
Seven Featured Pega Success Stories
Pega Upgrade CoE
Infosys BPM Resources