Event Details | Event Overview
Date: June 6-8, 2011
Venue: The Roosevelt Hotel, Madison at 45th, New York, NY 10017
With the continued convergence of business and IT teams, the Annual Consumer Goods Sales & Marketing Summit remains committed to providing a thought leadership forum for CG executives to network with peers, share ideas and experiences, and learn about important industry trends.
The summit has a thought-provoking agenda with insights into effective retail partnerships, marketing investments, promotional efforts and brand penetration. The event will focus on:
- Consumer Trends
- Reaching the Consumer through Mobile Marketing Trade Promotion Optimization (TPO)
- Sales & Marketing Report: Highlights and Analysis
- Leveraging Virtual Reality for Consumer Insights
- Downstream Data
- Wall Street's Perspective
- Leveraging Data and Insights
Additionally, the summit also offers access to over 200 consumer goods sales and marketing executives across business and IT.
Learn more about the event
Learn more about Infosys’ CPG practice