Event overview |
Event details |
Today, every second counts when you need to deliver high-quality applications that your customers want, at the pace they demand. To meet these demands, enterprises are creating Continuous Delivery processes to overcome some of the key roadblocks in the software development lifecycle.
Yet to truly scale for a digital future, these capabilities need to rapidly move to the next level, and a more industrialized continuous delivery framework.
Join us on September 14, 2017, for the breakfast seminar —
The Final Frontier of Continuous Delivery where you’ll hear from Westpac, Infosys, and CA Technologies on the ‘what’ and ‘how’ of delivering an end-to-end continuous delivery capability for your digital enterprise.
Date: Thursday, September 14, 2017
Time: 7:45 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
Location: Hilton Hotel, Sydney, Australia
Seminar agenda and sessions
- 7:45 a.m. – Registration
- 8:00 a.m. – Welcome and introductions
- 8:05 a.m. – The Modern Software Factory: Building Better Apps Faster (CA Technologies and Infosys)
- 8:35 a.m. – The Final Frontier of Continuous Delivery: The Westpac Journey (Westpac)
- 9:10 a.m. – Question and answers for the panel and networking
- 9:30 a.m. – Event closure
Director, Enterprise Systems and Services, Westpac
CTO ANZ, CA Technologies
Head of Application Development & Testing Services, Infosys Australia