Event details | Event overview | Session details | Speakers
Date: November 28–29, 2016
Location: Reed Messe Wien, Messeplatz 1, 1020 Wien, Vienna, Austria
SuccessConnect is considered to be one of the top human resources (HR) events of the year, where industry thought leaders, current and prospective customers, technology partners, and solution experts come together to share experiences, best practices, and new innovations. The event will feature:
- Keynote sessions for thought leadership and inspiration
- Break-out sessions to hear from HR colleagues and experts as they provide advice and share experiences on:
- How to embark on a digital journey, move to the cloud, and measure return on investment (ROI)
- How to simplify HR operations, improve employee engagement, measure and manage the total workforce
- How best to attract, recruit, develop, and retain the talent needed to succeed
- Networking sessions to learn more, build networks, and become part of a growing community of leaders who are changing the way we work
Why attend SuccessConnect 2016?
SuccessConnect provides a platform that brings together renowned HR professionals at one of the top HR events of the year. You will have the opportunity to interact with industry thought leaders and experts from across the globe, who are shaping the way companies transform their businesses for the digital economy. SuccessConnect offers unparalleled opportunities for human capital management (HCM) and HR professionals to experience market trends and new solutions along with the chance to meet HR leaders and the SAP SuccessFactors community under one roof. Infosys will be showcasing its HCM and SuccessFactors solutions in Booth #07.
Transforming the Organization Using Disruptive HR Trends
Date: November 28
Time: 15:45 – 16:45
Location: Strauss 1
Session ID: 39224
The HR world is undergoing quite a bit of disruption and, interestingly, is starting to find allies in the most unlikely area: HR cloud applications. While it can still be debated about how far behind or up to date HR applications are, what we can find is that judicious use of them, coupled with strong vision of CHRO and backing of other senior managers, make for a successful transformation that goes beyond SAP SuccessFactors solutions.
Jenny Ooi, Senior Vice-President – HR, USG Boral
Jitendra Chakravarthy, Principal Consultant, Infosys