Infosys Positioned as a Leader in the Overall Market Segment of NelsonHall’s NEAT Vendor Evaluation for Advanced Digital Workplace Services, 2021
NelsonHall Vendor Evaluation & Assessment Tool (NEAT) for Advanced Digital Workplace Services analyzes the performance of vendors offering advanced digital workplace services. The NEAT tool allows strategic sourcing managers to assess the capability of vendors across a range of criteria and business situations and identify the best performing vendors overall, and with specific capability in build services, run services, and around Microsoft products.
Infosys has been positioned as a Leader in the Overall Market Segment of NelsonHall’s NEAT Vendor Evaluation for Advanced Digital Workplace Services, 2021
Key strengths as noted in the report:
- Significant IP and strategic investment in digital workplace and cloud as a key focus area
- Infosys Cobalt Cloud Community and dedicated resources to curate workplace assets
- Expanding DevSecOps and SRE-led approach to operations
- Cobalt Labs at its global digital centers to enable clients to prototype and co-create new cloud-first solutions across digital workplace rapidly; agile workspaces, innovation hubs, and living labs
- Cloud assets (16k) and 225 industry cloud-first solution blueprints
- Automation factory approach for large deal transformation, enabling rapid innovation and development of use cases
- Comprehensive partner ecosystem in support of digital workplace and automation framework; and expanding innovation network in support of startups to drive next-gen capabilities
- Partnerships with academic institutions to seed skilled workforce
- Significant investment in the training of personnel, including Wingspan, Infosys Career Mosaic framework.