MuleSoft is a software company headquartered in San Francisco, California, which provides integration software for connecting applications, data, and devices. Started in 2006, their Anypoint Platform of integration is designed to tie together software as a service (SaaS) and on-premises software.
The company originally provided middleware and messaging and later expanded to provide an integration platform as a service (iPaaS) approach for companies. They provide APIhub, a directory that is designed to function as a social network for developers to share updates and information, currently covering more than 13,000 APIs. For consumers and developers, it provides a catalogue of application programming interfaces (APIs) along with an interactive development environment for running basic queries. For API providers, it offers a publishing platform and various tools to automatically generate API documentation. MuleSoft developed Mule ESB, an integration platform for connecting enterprise applications on-premises and to the cloud, designed to eliminate the need for custom point-to-point integration code.
For more information, visit Mulesoft website: https://www.mulesoft.com/
About the partnership
The strategic partnership combines the global talent pool and client reach of Infosys with Mulesoft’s productized API offerings. The partnership also includes a reseller agreement whereby we are authorized to resell Mulesoft licenses to our clients.
We have invested in MuleSoft with over 1000 certified Muleys. We leverage our global training and enablement facilities to substantially increase the number of Mulesoft experts and ramp up quickly to meet our clients’ business objectives.
We offer joint solutions and API Blueprinting workshops to enable our clients to chart out their modernization path on APIs, microservices, and integration platform as a service (iPaaS).
- Infosys MuleSoft Integration WorkBench: We have developed a migration tool to help our clients transform their middleware tooling from their existing vendors to MuleSoft. This is done through a low-risk approach combining automation and pattern-based frameworks, providing high return on investment (ROI) and ensuring low total cost of ownership (TCO) with investments.
- Infosys microservices platform and DevOps: We also additionally offer validation and DevOps toolkits to manage the complete life cycle of MuleSoft components, using a typical Agile methodology with integrated pipelines and automated test frameworks.
- Quick social, IoT, analytics, and cloud enablement Easily and quickly adopt any one or more of the options through our reference architecture and pluggable cloud-enabled accelerators and reduce effort by 30 percent.
- Ready-to-use code components and performance improvement Leverage dead-code elimination, componentization to achieve, high reusability, and improved maintainability by 25 percent.
- TCO reduction Software + Services reduced the cost by 30 percent and time to activate by 40 percent through UoW with regard to the traditional services approach.
- Ready-to-deploy APIs for enterprises Banking 360 APIs for accelerating core banking API transformation Telco digital self-service API to enable digital transformation
- Leverage ecosystems Curated solutions on key product partner technologies.
We plan to include universities (test beds for new technologies) and startups (new industry solutions).
We have received the ‘Best Customer Success Partner’ and ‘Top Certified Partner’ awards in 2018 and 2019.