Infosys Positioned as a Leader in ISG Provider Lens Digital Banking Services Nordics 2021 report
In its ISG Provider Lens™ Quadrant report, Digital Banking Services Nordics 2021, ISG has recognized Infosys as a Leader across four quadrants: Core Modernization and Integration Services, Banking Governance, Risk and Compliance Services, Transformational and Digital Banking Services and Payment and Card Processing Services. The report evaluated a total of 22 providers of Digital Banking Services in Nordics.
Key highlights from the report:
- Core Modernization and Integration Services:
- Continuous customer engagement, improved brand strategy for the company owned platform - Finacle, and investment in innovative technologies are paving the way for Infosys market leadership in the core modernization and integration segment.
Customer diversification through platform integration, increased global adoption of Finacle, owing to increasing brand awareness, coupled with proprietary product offerings, and better customer service through continuous customer engagement are some of the key strengths of Infosys in this quadrant.
- Banking Governance, Risk and Compliance Services:
- Infosys is leveraging its deep domain expertise, partner ecosystem, and augmented native platform capabilities to offer a broad and diversified product suite to its clients.
The key strengths of Infosys in the quadrant include, a broad and diversified product suite, comprehensive risk solutions portfolio, robust partner ecosystem, an innovative framework on the impact of climate-related risk factors on banks KPIs, and risk and compliance capabilities built around its proprietary platform Finacle.
- Transformational and Digital Banking Services:
- Infosys holds a leadership position in the digital banking services owing it its comprehensive digital engagement solutions, bundled around Infosys Cobalt - a proprietary cloud-based solution, which is helping it to win customer credibility and large deals.
A broad product suite, notable credibility and trust, and a comprehensive strategy and vision in the critical verticals of corporate and retail banking verticals, are the key strengths of Infosys in the Nordics region.
- Payment and Card Processing Services:
- Infosys’ strategy for payments is based around its platform, Finacle. The solution is two-fold. It offers Finacle payments — an enterprise payments services hub, and Finacle Payments Connect — a blockchain-based enterprise solution.
Infosys’s key strengths in this quadrant include open banking capabilities which is being offered as a packaged service to lower costs and improve efficiency, a robust partner ecosystem and a deeply integrated value chain.