Your news enterprise needs a newsroom with new-age systems to meet the growing demand for real-time news production and distribution. Siloed traditional content management systems and legacy applications in newsroom will make it difficult for your enterprise to meet the ever-growing demand of customers for faster, engaging, and easily accessible news across print, digital, and social media channels.
The Infosys Information Services and Publishing practice helps news enterprises to transform to digital news enterprises, adopt new technology advancements, deploy content management products and platforms, develop strategies for social media channels and mobile platforms, and deploy and manage solutions and platforms to meet the growing needs of the newsroom.
We have robust capabilities in developing and supporting content management systems (CMS), editorial systems, digital asset management (DAM), and subscription and business model solutions. We also provide services and solutions for upstream, downstream and enterprise systems within the publishing ecosystem for content curation, taxonomy tagging, enrichment and approval workflows. Our hyper-personalization and hyper-localization solution will empower your enterprise to deliver contextual and geo-tagged news / articles / advertorials to subscribers in real time.
Infosys has rich experience to provide solutions and services across the publishing value chain.
The Infosys advantage
With extensive experience in the publishing domain, focus on innovation and automation, and capabilities across the publishing value chain, Infosys understands industry challenges and the needs of digital news enterprises. We can be your strategic Information Technology partner to address challenges.
- Deep experience in digital transformation of the publishing value chain, including CMS, DAM, and advertisement products
- Rich experience in industry leading CMS products
- Developed a CMS system for a leading news website in the US
- Hyper-personalization and hyper-localization platform to serve contextual content and advertisements
- Team of consultants and experts to develop, enhance and support publishing solutions, systems, and platforms