NelsonHall NEAT Identified Infosys a Leader in Smart IT Services for Utilities
Infosys has been identified as a 'Leader' in 'Smart IT Services in Utilities' by NelsonHall in its NEAT evaluation. This evaluation features Infosys as a 'Leader' along with its peers, namely, Capgemini, IBM, TCS, Atos, and NTT Data.
NelsonHall evaluated participants in three market segments — overall capability, retail services, and smart asset services. The ranking includes a detailed profile of the Infosys Utilities practice.
Infosys sees the digital journey for utilities across two main pillars:
- Industrialization: For efficiency, agility, safety, and resilience
- Digitalization: For newer business models with customers, smart grid, and digitalizing workforce experience
Infosys' offerings for the utility industry are based on three core areas:
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)-powered core: Utilize data, predictive analytics, and machine learning to distill actionable insights for uninterrupted service
- Agile digital at scale: Creates an ‘as-a-service’ ecosystem with APIs to support cloud-hosted applications, Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), and enterprise mobility
- Always-on learning: Training key stakeholders in new technologies to engage customers, rationalize cost of service, and prevent outages
Key strengths of Infosys Utilities practice highlighted by the NelsonHall NEAT ranking
- Investments in IP in support of IT services of utilities including Infosys PACE (Pre-configured Accelerator for Customer Experience) for utilities, smart bot repository, RPA capabilities through AssistEdge, and AI and cognitive capabilities with NIA
- End-to-end vertical offering supporting customers, grid, enterprise, and operations
- Investment in automation, AI, ML, and cognitive capabilities to enable utility clients to increase productivity and efficiencies, and free the resources needed for digitization across customer, grid, and workforce
- Enhanced consulting and advisory capabilities through a design thinking approach and utilization of digital acquisitions, labs, and utility innovation centers
Learn more about how Infosys is helping utilities #NavigateTheFutureOfEnergy.