Event details | Event overview
Date: June 18, 2015
Time: 5:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. (CDT)
Location: The Ritz-Carlton, 2121 McKinney Avenue, Dallas, Texas, 75201
The explosion of data in this digital age is opening up new possibilities. While there is a lot of talk about the value from data, the path to realizing it is not clear to many. Infosys will host a roundtable on monetizing data to help define a call-to-action and obtain real insights in real-time.
The roundtable will address critical business issues related to deriving value from data such as:
- Real-time insights: Is it possible? Is it required?
- There is a lot of talk about value, but how do you realize the value promised? How do you realize it sooner?
- What is the right solution architecture to use, given the rapid changes in the landscape?
- What is the right organizational construct to help monetize this data? What is the structure, culture, and set of capabilities that we need to enable?
Mike Lampa, Managing Partner, Archipelago Information Strategies, Faculty, International Institute of Analytics, and Instructor, The Data Warehousing Institute (TDWI)
- Jørgen Scheuer-Larsen, Vice President, Common Services, Fossil
- Navin Budhiraja, Vice President and Head, Architecture & Technology, Infosys
- Rajeev Rai, Vice President, Customer Facing Apps, Neiman Marcus Group
- Serge Del Grosso, Head of Media Strategy, eBay