Date: Thursday, February 4, 2016
Time: 11:30 a.m. ET | 8:30 a.m. PT
A key priority for business leaders today is to successfully transform their enterprise into a completely digital business. New digital technologies and companies are reshaping business models across industries. Digital transformation is enabling companies to achieve business goals in ways that were never possible before. Digital, clearly, is the key to winning, serving and retaining customers. How is your organization placed in this digital world?
To understand how global companies define, plan and execute digital transformation, Infosys recently commissioned Forrester Consulting to conduct a digital study.
Join us for a 60 minute webinar to learn more about the study findings, insights and recommendations and how it can help you progress on your digital transformation journey.
Vice President and Principal Analyst, Forrester Research
Senior Vice President and Head - Enterprise Application Services and Infosys Digital, Infosys
Attend this webinar to learn:
- How operations, IT, marketing and other business functions are impacted by digital transformation
- Why a systematic strategy is critical
- Who should be involved in your digital strategy decision-making
- How to eliminate organizational barriers
- How you can rely on your partners' digital skills and expertise to plug gaps and deliver best-in-class customer experience