Date September 11, 2019
Time 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Venue Hyatt Regency Houston Intercontinental Airport, Houston, Texas
The Future Downstream Automation Summit 2019 is a premier oil and gas event hosted on September 11, 2019, at the Hyatt Regency Houston Intercontinental Airport, Houston, Texas.
Focused on Optimizing Downstream Operations through Automation, Technology and Innovation, the summit brings together voices from leading oil and gas enterprises and partners to discuss trends, challenges and opportunities in downstream function.
Every organization, team and employee will face their own unique daily challenges. Whilst many common challenges exist; business objectives may vary, each company will vary in size, availability of budget will differ and so will available resources, which means that a “one size fits all” method may not be effective. Understanding this, Future Downstream Automation Summit is designed to drive value through the power of discussion, leaning on automation, digitalization and technology experts to structure conversations on specialist topics and lead them according to the objectives of the oil and gas enterprises.
The summit will unite over 100 automation and digitalization specialists from leading downstream operators, service companies and technology providers to:
- Gain an industry forecast of the downstream and refining market
- Ensure new and existing technology selection is fully aligned to unique business objectives and designed specifically to solve downstream and refining problems
- Work through unique challenges by networking, sharing, discussing and collaborating with automation and digitalization specialists from leading organizations
- Enhance operational efficiency and asset optimization across the entire organization through automation technology and digitalization
- Leverage company data that will improve speed and accuracy of decision-making
Connect with Infosys
Learn how Infosys leverages modern technologies like artificial intelligence, IoT and machine learning to help oil and gas enterprises navigate their digital transformation journey in the downstream function.
September 11, 2019
IoT for Condition Based Maintenance
Stewart Nelson, Global Engagement Manager, Infosys