Date October 21 – 23, 2019
Location San Diego, California
The utility industry is in the midst of digital transformation. Enterprises are grappling with how to tie their infrastructure to their budget, and their skill sets to technology.
Infosys promises your enterprise a seamless integration of your IT and OT, an opportunity to empower your core digital capabilities and transform your talent through our Digital Navigation Framework. Connect with us at SAP for Utilities to explore how you can leverage our expertise to nurture a Live Enterprise.
Infosys is a gold sponsor at SAP for Utilities.
Choose to become a Live Enterprise
Drop by our booth #10 and chat with our experts about the evolving role of digital transformation and how you can become a truly agile enterprise.
Join us for the Infosys session on customer experience
Transforming Self-Service Apps along with SAP CR&B Implementation for Maximizing Customer Experience
Often, utilities invest in next-gen self-service apps while their customer information system (CIS) platform continues to be on legacy technologies. Modernizing the CIS platform in such cases causes significant disruption to the self-service app and requires remediation, integration, and other changes. However, these changes to the self-service apps are essential to leverage the capabilities of a modern CIS platform. In this session, Southern California Edison (SCE), the largest electric utility in Southern California, joins Infosys to share about their approach, experience, and best practices of integrating an existing self-service portal with a new SAP CR&B (on SAP S/4HANA) application. The approach focuses on maximizing the remediation impact within the integration layers. SAP OData and SAP Multichannel Foundation-driven services were used as key enablers for this integration. Backed by extensive testing across web and mobile platforms, this initiative is expected to minimize end-customer impact in the digital portal.
Tuesday, October 22, 2019
10:40 a.m. – 11:20 a.m.
Kurt Sweetser, Director of IT, Southern California Edison
Parmarth Naswa, Program Director, Infosys
Some of the offerings we will showcase at SAP for Utilities
- Efficiently run SAP operations: Best practices such as running SAP applications with a unique bouquet of operational tools, keeping lights on with preferred automation, delivering enhancements in agile mode, and innovative 360-degree service management
- Accelerate SAP transformation: Pre-configured SAP CR&B solution for utility industry, built on S/4HANA 1610 platform leveraging SAP’s offerings for cloud C4C, digital (multichannel foundation), analytics (BW/4HANA), and Fiori
- Build an intelligent enterprise: Augment core SAP functionalities, leveraging Infosys proprietary artificial intelligence and robotic process automation platforms, SAP’s Leonardo, and HANA’s native machine learning capability with other machine learning technologies
- Upgrade to a better future: Accelerate and de-risk the path to suite on HANA, S/4HANA, and C/4HANA with the use of products such as Panaya and CMO
- Gear up for an intelligent enterprise: Accelerate your enterprise digital transformation journey using SAP digital solutions, Innov8
Infosys helps you Navigate your Next
We have extensive experience working with global utility companies and in helping them embark on their transformation journey. Here is how you can capitalize on new opportunities with SAP S/4HANA:
- Discover how the pre-configured SAP S/4HANA led transformation works in three hours
- Engage in a value assessment of your current CIS landscape and develop a proof of concept in four to eight weeks
- Obtain a HANA or S/4HANA technology assessment in two weeks
- Organize a workshop to discover use cases for Leonardo and build prototypes
Here’s how your utility can begin to Navigate the Future of Energy>>