Duration: 30 minsWatch Now
In this digital age, finance as a function is embarking on substantive changes to address the new generation problems. The role of finance function is moving from traditional operational finance/accounting to a strategic role providing insightful information leading to better informed decisions for the organization.
Common challenges most of the finance functions suffer from are
- Lack of integrated data combining all aspects of finance, overhead accounting, planning & analysis. This leads to weak data traceability and hence weak audit trails
- The data is not real time, mostly approximated and sometimes non-integrated, leading to additional processing & allocations during close
- Finance team spend much of their time in manual operations & there is absence of real time & predictive insights
- Lack of automation, with existing applications not supporting RPA, AI & ML capability
Infosys and SAP are coming together to organize a webinar on Finance transformation for utilities. In this 30-minute session, leading SAP consultants from Infosys & SAP share their perspectives on:
- Effective, optimized and efficient finance process on next generation SAP Intelligent Enterprise
- Lower your cycle time & effort spent on your finance processes
- Service Utilities specific finance needs like FERC/NARUC regulatory reporting , cost traceability, receivables management etc
- Adopt the next generation mobility and intelligent KPI based reporting
- Implement technologies like RPA, AI, ML to drive efficiencies
Ashish Fattewade - Principal Consultant with the of SAP Transformation Center of Excellence, Infosys.
Ron Corsello - Principal Consultant, SAP, is responsible for CFO office success including governance, risk, compliance as well as financial planning, analysis, consolidations & reporting.