Date: October 12, 2021
Time: 11:00 a.m. EDT (8:30 p.m. IST)
Location: VirtualRegister Now
Did you know?
- Around 70% of most typical issues that prevent companies from unlocking their full advanced analytics potential are due to a missing link between business and data science
- Data and analytics at scale can generate a 5% to 10% uplift in revenue and 3 to 6 p.p. increase in EBITDA margin
- Uber has been able to realize AI potential through its proprietary ML-as-a-Service platform, “Michelangelo” that enables its teams to build, train, deploy and operationalize machine learning solutions.
Join Tyson Foods in a live webinar on October 12, where we’ll explore these points with Lee Slezak, VP of Insights-as-a-Service at Tyson Foods. He will be joined by Srinivasa Gopal Sugavanam, VP & Data Analytics Practice Head at Infosys Ltd. They will discuss the strategies incubated to unlock value leveraging AI across the organization to win in the new normal with customers and consumers.
Don't miss out on expertise from your industry peers as we explore how CGs can become more consumer-driven, and where AI plays a role.
- How to build an AI-first mindset by converting skeptics to evangelists?
- What are the best practices to prioritize business or functional domains to pilot AI use cases?
- What capabilities should be built on the cloud to better enable your data science community?
Lee Slezak, VP of Insights-as-a-Service Tyson Foods
Srinivasa Gopal Sugavanam, VP & Data Analytics Practice Head at Infosys Ltd
Alarice Rajagopal, Senior Editor Consumer Goods Technology