Date: May 19, 2022
Time: 16:00 CET / 19:30 ISTWatch Now
The ongoing pandemic and war situation in Europe have made Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) companies face unprecedented disruption in a highly competitive market. There has been a drastic shift in the consumer buying behavior with frequent technological changes and rapid product launches. Companies now must evolve out of the existing legacy and disjointed system and adapt to an agile and innovative approach of work by leveraging latest technologies.
Infosys Salesforce practice presents a session tailored for you to gain insights on how Retail and CPG companies are grappling to transform their business models to ensure the best-in-class Customer Experience.
Tune in to hear from industry experts on:
- The latest trends and big bets in the Retail and CPG industry
- The role of technology to achieve agility with improved operational efficiency and enhanced customer-centricity
- How Infosys has leveraged salesforce to help their clients run industry leading CX initiatives and navigate growth during these unprecedented times
- The tips to amplify customer lifecycle management across all digital touchpoints
- The sessions will also entail open interactions within peers from your industry to discuss any other relevant ideas.
Senior Vice President, Consumer, Retail & Logistics Industry head (EMEA) at Infosys
Balakrishnan C S
Vice President, Digital Demand at Mars
Associate Vice President and Unit Client Solution Head for the Enterprise Cloud Application Services (Salesforce) Unit, Infosys
Senior Director, Digital Product Management at Adidas
Head of IT Supply Chain, The Kraft Heinz Company
Director, Industry Perspectives - Retail and Consumer Goods at Salesforce
Infosys is a global leader in next generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the system and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE:INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.