Event Details | Event Overview | Session 1 | Session 2 | Speaker Profiles
Date: May 24-26, 2010
Venue: Sydney Convention & Exhibition Centre, Darling Harbour, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Booth No: K48
CeBIT Australia is one of the largest technology events in the southern hemisphere. Infosys is a Gold Sponsor of the event.
Jackie Korhonen, Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer, Infosys Australia & New Zealand, participates in the Executive Briefing Conference and presenting a session entitled - Seven Disruptive Forces to Drive Innovation.
Visit our stand to learn more about Infosys Australia and New Zealand, including career opportunities for technology professionals in the following areas:
- Technical Architecture
- Enterprise Solutions
- Project Management
- Business and Process/ Domain Consulting
- Systems Integration and Configuration Management
Date: May 24, 2010
Time: 13:25-13:55 AEST
Topic: Seven Disruptive Forces to Drive Innovation
Speaker: Jackie Korhonen, CEO, Infosys Australia
This session covers:
- Understanding the Seven Disruptive Forces that will drive innovation in the coming decade
- From Digital Consumers to Pervasive Computing: Five practical examples of how Australian and international companies are future-proofing their business
- Closing the intention gap – turning acknowledgment of the importance of innovation into strategic action
Date: May 24, 2010
Time: 14:15-14:45 AEST
Topic: Creating a More Agile Organization as Markets Evolve and Change
Speakers: Jackie Korhonen, CEO, Infosys Australia
Dr. Guy Wannop, CEO, Downer EDI Rail
Michael Ackland, Chief Operations Officer, GE Capital, Australia and New Zealand
The Executive Panel discusses:
- Outperforming competition as a nimble and technology-savvy company
- Leveraging technology to support business goals
- Creating new and better business models to stay competitive
- Adapting to market conditions
- Staying alert to new opportunities
Jackie Korhonen was appointed as the Managing Director and CEO of Infosys Australia in December 2008. She is responsible for company strategy and leadership across Australia and New Zealand.
Jackie brings in more than 23 years of industry leadership in Australia and Asia Pacific. Her primary focus is on empowering Infosys’ organizations in Australia and New Zealand to become more competitive in the Flat World by leveraging the Global Delivery Model.
Guy Wannop has over 28 years of senior management experience, working in Australia, USA and South Africa. During this time, he worked for a diverse spread of companies in the industries of engineering, manufacturing and security. Guy held the position of Divisional Managing Director (Asia Pacific) at Chubb Plc, before taking on his role at Downer EDI in March 2004.
Michael Ackland was appointed to GE Money in 2004. He has since been absorbed into various roles and assumed his current role of Chief Operations Officer for GE Capital, Australia and New Zealand in 2009. He operated as a Six Sigma Master Black Belt and also was responsible for driving a number of major LEAN events.
Michael was responsible for all New Accounts, Customer Service, Collections, Fraud, and Quality functions across the GE Money businesses in Australia and New Zealand.
Learn more about the event and our speaker Jackie Korhonen