Event details | Event Overview | Session Details | Session Description | Speaker Profile
Date: September 26 - October 1, 2010
Venue: Hilton San Diego Bayfront, San Diego, California, USA
Booth Number: 13
Infosys is a Platinum Sponsor of STARWEST 2010, the premier software testing conference. The conference shares the latest information on tools, and technologies in the industry. Join industry experts and peers as they conduct sessions and field questions regarding new age techniques and solutions in Quality Assurance (QA).
- 100+ learning and networking sessions over six days
- In-depth pre-conference training sessions, tutorials, and workshops
- Inspiring keynotes, plus Lightning Strikes the Keynotes
- The New STAR Test Lab launches
- Free Sunday session: Making Agile Work - an introduction to Agile Development Practices
- Special events - Grand Casino Night, receptions, bonus sessions
- One-on-One sessions with the STAR presenters
- Testing and Quality Leadership Summit
At the event, Infosys will present on new age techniques and solutions for Test Data Management. Visit Infosys’ booth (No. 13) to see a live demo of our Test Data Management Solution.
Get first-hand information of our other innovative solutions that cater to your testing requirements. Engage with our subject matter experts and learn more about our innovative QA solutions and how they can be relevant to your organization.
Date: September 30, 2010
Time: 11:15-12:15 PST
Topic: End-to-End Test Data Management: New age techniques and solutions
Speaker: Vasudeva Naidu, Engagement Manager, Independent Validation and Testing Services, Infosys Technologies
At this session, our expert will focus on various aspects of Test Data Management including:
- Challenges in managing test data in an enterprise
- Need of an end-to-end Test Data Management solution to improve Quality Assurance (QA) effectiveness
- Understanding core elements of the Test Data Management solution and applying it effectively in your environment
Vasudeva looks after sales and client relationship management for several Insurance and Healthcare clients. With over 13 years of experience, he has helped companies define and implement testing efficiency improvement programs and has successfully deployed Test Centers of Excellence (TCoEs). He has also implemented several testing thought leadership initiatives over the years.
Read more about the event
Know more about Infosys' Testing Services and Solutions, Test Automation Solution, SOA Testing Services and Test Data Management Services