Event Details | Event Overview
Date: September 13-15, 2010
Time: 10:00 PST
Venue: Moscone Center West, San Francisco, California, U.S.A.
Booth Number: 176
Intel Developer Forum (IDF) is the premier global technology industry event that brings together technology professionals. The event features visionary keynotes, technology and industry insights, technical sessions (including lectures, interactive panels, hands-on labs and Hot Topic Q&As), and a packed technology showcase with exhibits and demonstrations from Intel and leading technology companies.
Key takeaways from the event include:
- Developers, designers, engineers, implementers, and architects congregate to learn, innovate, and discuss challenges, best practices, and solutions
- Technology management, which helps to access critical information to develop clear technology plans
- Business decision makers can increase their technological insight and understanding of market-driving platforms. This helps them to improve short-and long-term business and marketing strategies
- Government can learn about technologies to adopt
- Academics can learn how to enhance their research and gain knowledge to share with their students. They can also gather information to help advance their work outside the academic arena
- Media professionals can access information to help them better communicate and educate audiences on the evolution of technology and how it will affect lives
As a member of Intel's India design house community, Infosys features the Digital Smart Home Solution built on cutting-edge Atom™ processor E6xx series, formerly codenamed Tunnel Creek
Based on industry-leading silicon, with significant processing capability to deliver a rich and compelling user experience, the Digital Smart Home Solution acts as a gateway/ controller for various devices connected to the web. Examples of such devices include: home monitor and controlling center, energy monitor, multimedia gaming and entertainment center, knowledge store, security and surveillance hubs, communication hubs, healthcare devices, and irrigation and other devices.
Learn more about Infosys' Engineering Services